Direct from New York’s Seventh Avenue - and from Los Angeles, Montreal, Europe and the Far East, our fashion department offers sewers and designers an extraordinary selection of fine fabrics and trims for both casual wear and special occasions. Our fabrics are top quality, including the latest styles and trends, and our prices are simply terrific.
Our extensive collection of fabric ranges from silk to wool, lawn to linen, rayon to rainwear - covering from the basics to unique and glamorous treasures - and is changing all the time with new and seasonal arrivals. Whether you are an experienced designer, mother-of-the-bride, costume designer or sewing student, you will be delighted with the chic styles, the quality of the fabrics, and the variety of choices available for all your apparel and sewing projects.
- Chiffon, Georgette, Organza
- Knits, Sweater Knits, Jerseys, Interlocks (cotton, polyester and more)
- 100% Silk - Dupioni, Chiffon, Georgette and more
- Denim & Twill
- Satin, Peau de Soie, Taffeta
- Faux Furs
- Rainwear & Outerwear
- Rayon Challis & Rayon Batiks
- Swimwear, Activewear, and Spandex
- 100% Wool Suitings and Coatings
- Fleece (Premium quality solids and prints)
- Fine Shirtings, 100% Linen and Fine Quality Lawn
- Embroidered Sheers and Embellished Nets
- Sequin Fabrics
- Tulle, Fishnet
- Leather Hides
Put It All Together with…
- Fashion Trims, Ribbon, Appliqués and Embellishments to add “ooh-la-la” touches to your projects
- Thousands of Buttons, Snaps & Closures
- Patterns by Vogue and McCall’s (always discounted), Kwik Sew, See and Sew, and Green Pepper
- Top Quality Lining
- A large selection of Interfacing and Stabilizers including Heat'n'Bond and Pellon brands
- Thousands of sewing notions and supplies
in Natick? Really!
Our sophisticated selection of designer fabrics and trims for apparel is second to none in New England. Stop in Natick before you visit the Big Apple. No cab fares or parking tickets either!