Pick Your Project: Window treatments, Draperies, Re-upholstery, Slipcovers, Cushions, Headboards and Bedding, Tablecloths, Accent Pillows, Dining Room Slipseats
Name Your Style: Contemporary, Traditional, Transitional, Eclectic. Shabby Chic? Midcentury Modern? French Country?
Now, find the perfect fabric from our huge assortment of beautiful home decorating and upholstery fabrics.
Our home decorating and upholstery fabrics are all first quality fabrics from the finest mills and manufacturers, made from the finest materials. All our fabrics are in stock, and ready to go.
Whether you are a DIYer or a decorator shopping for a client, you will always find an extensive array of choices for every room in your home along with all the trims, notions and supplies to complete your projects. And wait till you see the prices, you’ll be saving a bundle!
- Multi-purpose and drapery fabrics in a wide array of colors and textures.
- 100% cotton and 100% linen florals, plaids, solids and stripes. Canvas, twill,
brushed cotton/twill, chintz, matelassé and more.
- 100% Silk fabric: embroideries and embellished styles
- Home Decorating Sheers – Voile, Textured sheers, many are extra wide (108”)
- Upholstery Fabrics
Damask, Jacquard, Mini-prints, Velvet, Chenille, Tapestries
- Microfiber Suede Cloth
- Indoor/Outdoor Fabric for high traffic and outdoor areas like porches, sunrooms and patios
- Vinyl, Bonded Leather, Clear Vinyl and Tablecloth Vinyl
- Full-grain Leather Hides
- Home Decorating and Upholstery Lengths: Perfect for small decorating projects like cushions, pillows and dining room seats, our top quality remnants offer an even greater variety of options at a very low price.
Put It All Together with…
- Home Decorating Supplies and Findings
Twill Tape, Pleater Tape, Shirring Tape, Roman Shade Supplies and Cording, Welting, Drapery Weights, Upholstery Tacks, and many more tools and notions to complete your DIY projects.
- Elegant Trims to add the finishing touch
Tassel fringe, brush fringe, bullion fringe, cording, gimp, flat braid, beaded trims and more
- Drapery Linings
100% Cotton, Cotton Sateen, Poly/Cotton, Blackout Lining, Thermal -suede, Interlining
- Upholstery Zippers
- Foam for cushions, headboards and re-upholstery: regular or high density foam. We’ll cut it to size from your measurements or template.
- Dacron Wrap and Batting
- Pillow forms: Fairfield Soft Touch Pillow Forms or Feather/Down Inserts
- Scotchgard Fabric Protector
Just swatch this!
We will provide you with an unlimited number of free home decorating swatches so you can consider your fabric choices at home. Just ask!
A Decorating Tip
Bring along your paint chips, swatches of fabric you already have in use, a tile or carpet sample, and maybe a photo or two of the room you are decorating. This will make it much easier to hone in on just the right fabric.
Starting from square one? Find an object you love and let it be your inspiration piece. Many people start with an oriental rug or area rug, but anything can work – a favorite print or painting, a lamp with a pretty pattern or an accent pillow all work well as a starting point for color or mood. Bring a photo of your inspiration piece (or the object itself) along with you while you’re fabric shopping.